- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Mendoza weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The October weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mendoza in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mendoza in October with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in October - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mendoza in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mendoza in October and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mendoza in October 2021. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:12||19:38|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:53||19:49|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:37||20:01|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.