- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Huambo weather in November 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 204204 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Huambo in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Huambo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 204mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in November 2020. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:24||17:58|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:21||18:03|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:21||18:10|
- Save on flights to Luanda, Angola with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £327 return including taxes
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.