- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Pyongyang weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for North Korea
The June weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pyongyang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Pyongyang in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pyongyang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pyongyang in June 2022. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:13||19:57|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:11||20:04|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:14||20:07|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.