- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
North Platte weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for North Platte, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in North Platte in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in North Platte in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in North Platte in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in North Platte in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in North Platte in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in North Platte in May and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
North Platte sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for North Platte in May 2020. Select a month to view North Platte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||20:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:23||20:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:13||21:09|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.