- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Whitefish weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Whitefish, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Whitefish in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Whitefish in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whitefish in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whitefish in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whitefish in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Whitefish in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whitefish in May 2020. Select a month to view Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:17||20:53|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:55||21:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:41||21:30|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Montana with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.