- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Bangor weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Bangor, Maine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangor in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bangor in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangor in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangor in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangor in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bangor in May and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Bangor sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangor in May 2020. Select a month to view Bangor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:24||19:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:05||19:59|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:53||20:14|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Maine in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Maine in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.