- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Stamford weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Stamford, Connecticut shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stamford in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Stamford in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stamford in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stamford in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stamford in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stamford in May and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Stamford sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stamford in May 2020. Select a month to view Stamford sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:51||19:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:35||20:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:24||20:20|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Connecticut in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Connecticut in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.