- Save EXTRA 5% on holidays by air & river cruises
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Pueblo weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Pueblo, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pueblo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pueblo in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pueblo in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pueblo in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pueblo in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Pueblo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pueblo in May 2020. Select a month to view Pueblo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:01||19:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||20:04|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:37||20:16|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.