- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Hot Springs weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Hot Springs, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hot Springs in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Hot Springs in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hot Springs in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hot Springs in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hot Springs in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Hot Springs in May and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hot Springs in May 2020. Select a month to view Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:22||19:57|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:09||20:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:01||20:19|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.