- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Ketchikan weather in May 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ketchikan, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ketchikan weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ketchikan in May is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 16 hours of daylight.
Expect 188mm (7.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ketchikan in May is 9°C (48°F).
Ketchikan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ketchikan in May 2020. Select a month to view Ketchikan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:04||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:34||20:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:13||21:16|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details