- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Ketchikan weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Ketchikan, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How warm is it in Ketchikan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Ketchikan in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ketchikan in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ketchikan in July - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ketchikan in July?
The average sea temperature around Ketchikan in July is 14°C.
Does it rain in Ketchikan in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ketchikan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Ketchikan sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ketchikan in July 2021. Select a month to view Ketchikan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:10||21:30|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||04:28||21:17|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||04:53||20:52|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alaska in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.