- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Fairbanks weather in May 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fairbanks weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fairbanks in May is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in May 2020. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:15||22:23|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:22||23:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:33||00:04|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details