- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Huntsville weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huntsville in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Huntsville in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huntsville in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huntsville in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huntsville in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Huntsville in May and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in May 2020. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||19:32|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:42||19:44|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||19:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.