- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Ust-kamenogorsk weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Ust-kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ust-kamenogorsk in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ust-kamenogorsk in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ust-kamenogorsk in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ust-kamenogorsk in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ust-kamenogorsk in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Ust-kamenogorsk in May and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Ust-kamenogorsk sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ust-kamenogorsk in May 2020. Select a month to view Ust-kamenogorsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:06||19:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:42||20:10|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:26||20:29|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kazakhstan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kazakhstan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.