- Book escorted tours to China with TUI
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Imperial Gardens & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Shantou weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 208208 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Shantou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI Tours - deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shantou sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shantou in May 2020. Select a month to view Shantou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||18:41|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||18:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:27||18:55|
- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Shanghai, China
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai, China from £359
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.