- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Edmonton weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Edmonton in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Edmonton in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in May - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Edmonton in May and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in May 2020. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:58||21:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||21:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:12||21:53|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.