- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bhutan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Paro weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Paro in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Paro in May and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Paro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paro in May 2020. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:23||18:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:13||18:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:08||18:53|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.