- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Paro weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paro weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paro in May is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 180mm (7.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Paro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paro in May 2020. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:23||18:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:13||18:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:08||18:53|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bhutan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Bhutan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details