- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
North Platte weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for North Platte, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in North Platte in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in North Platte in March, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in North Platte in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in North Platte in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in North Platte in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in North Platte in March and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
North Platte sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for North Platte in March 2020. Select a month to view North Platte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:16||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:52||19:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:27||20:08|
- Become Zipcar member. Access cars from £3/hour & £33/day
- Choose a Zipcar monthly or annual membership plan
- Cars available in the UK, Europe, North America & worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Nebraska in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.