- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Whitefish weather in March 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Whitefish, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Whitefish in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Whitefish in March, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whitefish in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whitefish in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whitefish in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Whitefish in March and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whitefish in March 2020. Select a month to view Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:17||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:47||19:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:16||20:07|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Montana in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.