- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Iron Mountain weather in March 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Iron Mountain, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Iron Mountain in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Iron Mountain in March, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iron Mountain in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iron Mountain in March - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iron Mountain in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Iron Mountain in March and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Iron Mountain sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iron Mountain in March 2020. Select a month to view Iron Mountain sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:30||17:40|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:02||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:33||19:20|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Michigan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Michigan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.