- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Bangor weather in March 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Bangor, Maine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bangor in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Bangor in March, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangor in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangor in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bangor in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bangor in March and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Bangor sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangor in March 2020. Select a month to view Bangor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||17:23|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:45||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:17||19:02|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Maine in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Maine in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.