- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Boise weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Boise, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Boise in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Boise in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boise in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boise in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boise in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Boise in March and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Boise sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boise in March 2020. Select a month to view Boise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:20||18:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:54||19:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:27||20:11|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Idaho in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.