- Find low prices on flights to Arizona
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Monument Valley weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Monument Valley, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Monument Valley in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Monument Valley in March, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monument Valley in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monument Valley in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monument Valley in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Monument Valley in March and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Monument Valley sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monument Valley in March 2020. Select a month to view Monument Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:51||18:16|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:29||19:30|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||19:43|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Phoenix
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arizona in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.