- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Monument Valley weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The July weather guide for Monument Valley, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monument Valley in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Monument Valley in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monument Valley in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monument Valley in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Monument Valley in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Monument Valley in July and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Monument Valley sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Monument Valley in July 2022. Select a month to view Monument Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:05||20:44|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:14||20:40|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:25||20:28|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.