- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Juneau weather in March 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Juneau weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Juneau in March is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 37% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 113mm (4.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Juneau in March is 4°C (39°F).
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in March 2020. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:51||17:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:09||19:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:26||19:39|
- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details