- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Fairbanks weather in March 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -19-19°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fairbanks weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fairbanks in March is a very cold -5°C (23°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -19°C (-2°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 13mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in March 2020. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:57||18:10|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:03||19:57|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:08||20:43|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details