- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Barrow weather in March 2020
- -23-23°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -29-29°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Barrow, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Barrow weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Barrow in March is a very cold -23°C (-9°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -29°C (-20°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Barrow in March is -2°C (28°F).
Barrow sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Barrow in March 2020. Select a month to view Barrow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||08:56||18:25|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:41||20:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:26||21:38|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details