- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Montgomery weather in March 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 160160 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Montgomery, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montgomery weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montgomery in March is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 160mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montgomery in March 2020. Select a month to view Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||17:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:53||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:34||19:05|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details