- Save up to 10% on car hire in the USA with Budget
- Use the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Florence weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Florence, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Florence in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Florence in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florence in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florence in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Florence in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Florence in March and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Florence sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Florence in March 2020. Select a month to view Florence sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:19||17:47|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:59||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:38||19:12|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 7th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.