- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Almaty weather in March 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Almaty, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Almaty in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Almaty in March, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Almaty in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Almaty in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Almaty in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Almaty in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Almaty sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almaty in March 2020. Select a month to view Almaty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:28||18:42|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:02||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:36||19:18|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kazakhstan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.