- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Indonesia weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 245245 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Indonesia, represented by Jakarta, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Indonesia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Indonesia in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 245mm (9.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Indonesia in March is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Indonesia in March is represented by Jakarta.
Indonesia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Indonesia in March 2020. Select a month to view Indonesia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Indonesia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Jakarta.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:58||18:11|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:57||18:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:55||17:58|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Indonesia
Popular Indonesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details