- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Sanur weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bali
The March weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanur in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sanur in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in March?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Sanur in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Sanur in March and the average monthly rainfall is 221mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sanur in March 2022. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:23||18:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:23||18:32|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:22||18:24|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.