- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Sanur weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bali
How hot is it in Sanur in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sanur in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanur in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanur in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanur in March?
The average sea temperature around Sanur in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Sanur in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Sanur in March and the average monthly rainfall is 221mm.
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in March 2021. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:23||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:23||18:32|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:22||18:24|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where is hot in Bali in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.