- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Tarakan weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tarakan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tarakan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tarakan in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tarakan in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tarakan in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tarakan in March?
The average sea temperature around Tarakan in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tarakan in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tarakan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tarakan in March 2021. Select a month to view Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:20||18:24|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:15||18:21|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:10||18:18|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.