- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Thimphu weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Thimphu in March, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Thimphu in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in March 2020. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:26||18:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:10||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:53||18:18|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.