- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Tennant Creek weather in March 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Tennant Creek, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tennant Creek in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Tennant Creek in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tennant Creek in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tennant Creek in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tennant Creek in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tennant Creek in March and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tennant Creek in March 2020. Select a month to view Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||19:00|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:36||18:47|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:40||18:35|
- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Northern Territory
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.