- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Tennant Creek weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Tennant Creek, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tennant Creek in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tennant Creek in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tennant Creek in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tennant Creek in September - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tennant Creek in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Tennant Creek in September and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tennant Creek in September 2020. Select a month to view Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:42||18:25|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:29||18:28|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:16||18:31|
- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in the Northern Territory in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.