- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Tennant Creek weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Tennant Creek, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Northern Territory
How hot is it in Tennant Creek in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Tennant Creek in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tennant Creek in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tennant Creek in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tennant Creek in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tennant Creek in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tennant Creek in July 2020. Select a month to view Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:08||18:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:08||18:11|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:03||18:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in the Northern Territory in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.