- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Rendezvous Bay weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rendezvous Bay weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rendezvous Bay in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rendezvous Bay in March is 26°C (79°F).
Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rendezvous Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:19||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:07||18:26|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Anguilla destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details