- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Rendezvous Bay weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Anguilla with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Anguilla
The February weather guide for Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rendezvous Bay in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Rendezvous Bay in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rendezvous Bay in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rendezvous Bay in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rendezvous Bay in February?
The average sea temperature around Rendezvous Bay in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Rendezvous Bay in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Rendezvous Bay in February and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rendezvous Bay in February 2022. Select a month to view Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:45||18:07|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:40||18:13|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:32||18:18|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.