- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Rendezvous Bay weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Anguilla with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Anguilla
How hot is it in Rendezvous Bay in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Rendezvous Bay in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rendezvous Bay in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rendezvous Bay in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rendezvous Bay in November?
The average sea temperature around Rendezvous Bay in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Rendezvous Bay in November?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Rendezvous Bay in November and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rendezvous Bay in November 2020. Select a month to view Rendezvous Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:12||17:40|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:19||17:35|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:28||17:35|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Anguilla in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Anguilla in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.