- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Lilongwe weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malawi with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Malawi
The July weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lilongwe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Lilongwe in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lilongwe in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lilongwe in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lilongwe in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lilongwe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lilongwe in July 2021. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:09||17:28|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:10||17:33|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||17:36|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.