- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lilongwe weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malawi with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 179179 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Malawi
The December weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lilongwe in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lilongwe in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lilongwe in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lilongwe in December - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lilongwe in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Lilongwe in December and the average monthly rainfall is 179mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lilongwe in December 2021. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:07||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:12||18:09|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:20||18:16|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.