- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Lilongwe weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malawi with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Malawi
The August weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lilongwe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lilongwe in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lilongwe in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lilongwe in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lilongwe in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lilongwe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lilongwe in August 2021. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:06||17:36|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:00||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:50||17:40|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.