- Save up to 30% on holidays in September 2021
- Pay £99 deposits with free amends & refund guarantee
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Luxembourg weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Luxembourg with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Luxembourg
The March weather guide for Luxembourg shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luxembourg in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Luxembourg in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxembourg in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxembourg in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luxembourg in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Luxembourg in March and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luxembourg in March 2022. Select a month to view Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:19||18:18|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:47||18:42|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:15||20:05|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.