- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Luxembourg weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Luxembourg with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Luxembourg
The November weather guide for Luxembourg shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Luxembourg in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Luxembourg in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxembourg in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxembourg in November - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luxembourg in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Luxembourg in November and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxembourg in November 2020. Select a month to view Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:25||17:13|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:48||16:52|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:10||16:39|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Luxembourg
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.