- Save £20 when you spend at least £149
- Book flexible flights, hotels & flight+hotel (holiday) bookings
- Plan for travel the UK, Europe & around the world
Luxembourg weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Luxembourg with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Luxembourg
The April weather guide for Luxembourg shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Luxembourg in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Luxembourg in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxembourg in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxembourg in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luxembourg in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Luxembourg in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxembourg in April 2021. Select a month to view Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:12||20:07|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:43||20:29|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:14||20:52|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Luxembourg
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.