- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Luxembourg weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Luxembourg with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Luxembourg
The July weather guide for Luxembourg shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luxembourg in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Luxembourg in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxembourg in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxembourg in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luxembourg in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Luxembourg in July and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luxembourg in July 2022. Select a month to view Luxembourg sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:32||21:46|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:46||21:37|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:05||21:18|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.