- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Beirut weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Lebanon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Lebanon
The March weather guide for Beirut, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beirut in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Beirut in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beirut in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beirut in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Beirut in March?
The average sea temperature around Beirut in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Beirut in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Beirut in March and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Beirut sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beirut in March 2021. Select a month to view Beirut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:07||17:34|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:47||17:47|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:27||18:58|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Lebanon in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.