- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Beirut weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Lebanon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Lebanon
The July weather guide for Beirut, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beirut in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Beirut in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beirut in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beirut in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Beirut in July?
The average sea temperature around Beirut in July is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Beirut in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Beirut in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Beirut sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beirut in July 2021. Select a month to view Beirut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:31||19:53|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:39||19:49|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:49||19:39|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in the Lebanon in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.