- Save up to 7% on holidays to Lapland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Lapland weather in September 2021
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Lapland
The September weather guide for Lapland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lapland in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Lapland in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lapland in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lapland in September - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lapland in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Lapland in September and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lapland sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lapland in September 2021. Select a month to view Lapland sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:50||20:41|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:37||19:46|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:25||18:47|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.